* I measured my print to get it in the middle of the coffee table and taped the print at the top and side only.
* Using a cotton ball, dip into the Citra solv and then wet only a small part of the print.
* I used a brayer to make sure the print was flat on the surface.
* Start rubbing with a paint stick, a knife, orange stick, or whatever you find comfortable in using. This print has several fonts so every little piece of the print needs rubbed onto the surface.
* I check every once in awhile by lifting up the print to see that the print is on the surface.
* Continue this method until finished.
* I let it cure for 24 hours and then lightly sprayed with clear varnish.
Amy Vanderbilt's Etiquette
A man, except under business circumstances, does not offer to shake hands with a woman unless she makes the move first.