A Venue- How about Billy Vanilly in Topeka, Kansas. They have a beautiful area for a party and as long as you order your cake or cupcakes from them it is FREE! Awesome! They also have GLUTEN-FREE CUPCAKES!!!!
1. Start planning early (2-3 months).
2. Contact venue for date and time.
3. Order invitations.
4. Order cake.
5. Obtain hats - I ordered hats from e-bay. I thought the brims were too small, so I ordered more of the same kind. I took the extra ones apart, I then sewed the extra onto the hats. See the hat above. (Contact me if you need more information)
6. Obtain, pearl bracelets, gloves and boas for the guests.
7. Birthday girl had a different hat and long gloves, along with a boa and pearl bracelet.
8. Order gifts for guests. Each girl received a bag from Oriental Trader with sm:)e imprinted on them.
9. Obtain a guest book, this can also be used to record gifts that were given.
10. China tea cups, china plates, tablecloth, voile for the chair bows, linen napkins, table decorations and real silver was used. This was provided by me the Grammi.
11. Entertainment- Miss Spider's Tea Party was read to the girls as they enjoyed their cake and tea.